Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ryan got Married YAY !!!



So it has been far too long since I updated my blog so I will quickly update some of the hightlights from last year. Of course the biggest thing is Ryan..GOT MARRIED...hurray !! to a wonderful, pretty, spunky young lady named MEGAN...we love her and feel so blessed to have her as part of our family. And the best part is I get another sister and she has a basquillion sisters so our family has just gotten bigger. LOVE IT. The middle picture is my nephew Jaxon...my littlest (he is 4) Tyson and Kyle (he is 9) my oldest. Of course the top picture is me dancing with Ryan...I am way too old to be spazzing out like that...oh well.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

YAY! congrats to ryan. i knew he was engaged, but didn't know he already got married. what a cute wife he has.

way to go on your half marathon! you are a rockstar and one hot mama! your little family IS so cute!

At the dinosaur museum

At the dinosaur museum
My men