Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brunette



So I have been in denial for quite some time and I have been trying to stay "california Blond"...but I could clearly see that my roots were getting darker and darker. I finally took the leap and went brunette. It will be so much easier to keep up since I will be able to go longer between haircuts. The plan is to grow my hair out really long...so we will see how that turns out. It is amazing how soft and shiny it is now that I am not bleaching it anymore. Nate is traumatized by it...oh well...I love it. what do you think?????

7 comments:

Steph said...

Cute Sarah! And I finally just had my first highlights. =) I can't ever get my hair done though so it's still better for me to stay natural. You are cute no matter what, but that is quite the change!!! Love ya!

dlkenney said...

Cute, Cute, Cute ... I colored my hair once and I will probably never do it again because I couldn't handle how dead my hair felt. My hair has natural red highlights in it in the summer anyways so I stay pretty natural. Love the new color, I am looking forward to seeing you will long hair.

Mimi said...

You look great! Love the color, very natural. I think I'm going to have to make the move to color soon. I just found a grey hair! Ahhhh! Why do we have to get older????

Josh and Michelle said...

You Look Hot Sarah!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

looking good hot Mama! You know brunettes have more fun....just a fact!

Brenna LaPray said...

It's so fun to see a recent picture of you. I haven't seen you for so long. Are we ever going to get together? Love the hair. You look adorable. Now...let me take your vitals!! (LOL)

Mary Child said...

I think you look AWESOME! And blonde or brunette, you'll ALWAYS be little Slunk to me!!!

At the dinosaur museum

At the dinosaur museum
My men