Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kyle's Baptism


So I guess I am now officially "OLD". Kyle (my oldest) just got baptized on saturday October 11. It brought back so many memories of my own baptism. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Sometimes I am afraid that if I blink I will miss everything. What a huge milestone in his life. Kyle has come so far in the last few years. It seems like only yesterday I would come home crying from church because he had bit someone or hit someone. I just remember hoping that people would see what a good heart he really does have. Now I see how kind and loving he is becoming and I truly am in awe of his desire to do what is right and the love he has already for the Savior and our Heavenly Father. I am so thankful that he made this choice in his life and I will never forget the speakers and the spirit that was felt before and after the baptism. I LOVE YOU KYLE.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congrats! It's hard when your first is baptized. I'm so happy for your whole family and especially for Kyle. It's such a great time in his life. I hope he has fantastic memories of that special day.

At the dinosaur museum

At the dinosaur museum
My men