Sunday, October 12, 2008

Five things























There are five things I have

learned as I have grown older.

1. Don't ever give a three year old scissors around your daughter with long hair
2. Don't brush your teeth and then eat an orange
3. When your big sister throws a wet washcloth on the ceiling in the bathtub the drops that are left there are NOT bat eggs (Cynthia...)
4. You will NOT get sucked down the drain with the bath water
5. And finally it is BEST to wear cowboy boots with JUST a diaper on it is oh so comfortable.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a cute photo! I love cowboy boots with diapers. You can't be that!

Ben said...

Kathy gave me your blog. We just had so much fun watching your silly kids! You have got to be the funnest mom ever! Kit told me today a list of the best moms in Oakley--I came in 5th after begging to not be at the end of the list! I miss you! I'm glad you are doing this. Maybe some day I'll break down and do it too. Please keep posting because I'll be looking!

kandi said...

Rock on Tyson! Boots and a diaper are the new thing! You won't be catching me with that ensemble, but he's working it for sure! I want to squish your kids because they're so cute!

At the dinosaur museum

At the dinosaur museum
My men