Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back to Blogging

So I decided it is time to update my sad excuse for a blog.  It has been way too long.  Not that anyone would read said blog...but my kids will get a kick out of it anyway.  We moved in December to South Jordan and we love it here.  I miss my family in california and Arizona but we live right across the street from the Oquirrh Mountain Temple so it brings peace and comfort to me when I am feeling especially lonely.  I love my kids and my husband so very much and I am so thankful to have them in my life.  So hopefully I can keep this updated for my family and friends :) I will try not to be too boring.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I look at your blog! I love you Sarah! =)

dlkenney said...

good to hear from you again ... we will be neighbors again for a little while ... Randy and I sold our house and we now live in South Jordan until we decide where to build our new home... we are off 2200 west and 11600 south

At the dinosaur museum

At the dinosaur museum
My men