Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ellie's Haircut

So we cut Ellie's hair...well Amber Winkel did....I let Ellie tell her how short to cut it and then Amber just went for it. I asked Ellie later why she wanted it that short and she said "I wanted to look like Mrs. Schaefer (her kindergarten teacher)" she also said that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. I told her that is a WONDERFUL thing to want to be. She loves her teacher...and it is a relief that she looks up to someone like Mrs. Schaefer....instead of Brittney Spears...or Hannah Montana...or who knows who else. I personally think this haircut look ADORABLE on her but I am her mommy so of course I do.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I agree your daughters haircut is super cute. Wish I could talk my daughter into a short hair cut!

Tori said...

Have you noticed how many little girls in our ward have cut their hair short since Ellie cut her hair. It's become the new fashion.

At the dinosaur museum

At the dinosaur museum
My men