Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kyle's Room



We are so excited to have Scott Morrill finishing Kyle's room. He had the idea of putting a ledge around half of the room so Kyle can put books, trophies, etc on display. We are so excited to see it done. He wants "Heroes" to be the theme of his room. So one wall will half four paintings of his favorite Book of Mormon heroes and then another wall will have a quote from Papa bearing his testimony that Kyle has kept in his journal. Then we will do some other vinyl pictures of his favorite things...one of them being a SCORPION....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. I think he is trying to keep me out of his room because I hate creepy things like that. I will post more as the room comes along. Thank you SCOTT...you are the best !!!

4 comments:

Kandi said...

Yay for my handy husband, eh? Even more praise for you guys because you not only trusted him to do a good job, but because if it weren't for you, he wouldn't be working. So, yay for you, too! Kyle's room is going to be amazing! I want more recent pictures...

Steph said...

I'm excited to see what it looks like! I'll have to check it out one of these days when I pick up Andrew... :)

Riva said...

thanks to Kandi, I am totally blog stalking the ward! cute room and even cuter blog!! xo

Steph said...

Keep posting pictures so we can see it when it's done. We're working on buying a new house so my girls will all finally have rooms to decorate--you'll have to give me ideas! Or maybe you should come to Idaho and help me! I miss you!

At the dinosaur museum

At the dinosaur museum
My men