Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tyson's Family Picture

I asked Tyson to draw a picture of his family and we took a video of it...I could not resist posting it on here. He is 3 years old and I think he drew a pretty darn good likeness of our family. We had so much fun watching him create this...I once heard that if you have a child draw a picture of their family they will draw the most important people the biggest. I was happy to see that we were all big..not just one person. Cute little Ty Ty...what would we do without him?

2 comments:

kandi said...

Pretty darn cute! I do see a person or two who are a bit bigger than the rest though... :D I still think I need to find Kamryn's picture of our family that she drew when she was only 2 or 3...I was HUGE! That's my girl!

Connie said...

I LOVE his picture. I'm still trying to get Jackson to draw circles, and bodies, but he's to interested in squiggly lines.

Tyson- that's awesome buddy!

At the dinosaur museum

At the dinosaur museum
My men